STEMCO Capillary Thermostats and Thermowells for food warming cabinets play a vital role in maintaining precise temperature control. These components are essential for ensuring that food is kept at the right temperature to meet safety standards and preserve its quality. To request OEM pricing, contact us.
Our capillary thermostats are equipped with ambient compensation features, which offset temperature differentials, ensuring that thermostat controls remain highly accurate even as environmental conditions change. This capability is particularly advantageous in dynamic settings, where temperature variations are common.
Capillary Thermostats and Thermowells for Food Warming Cabinets
- Temperature Regulation: STEMCO capillary thermostats are designed to regulate and control the temperature inside food warming cabinets. These thermostats consist of a temperature-sensing bulb connected to a capillary tube, which is filled with a temperature-sensitive fluid. As the temperature changes inside the cabinet, the fluid expands or contracts, causing the thermostat to activate or deactivate the heating elements.
- Accurate Temperature Measurement: The thermowell is a protective tube that encases the sensing bulb of the thermostat. This design allows for accurate temperature measurement without being influenced by external factors or direct contact with the cabinet’s heating elements. The thermowell shields the thermostat from potential damage and ensures precise temperature readings.
- Uniform Heat Distribution: Food warming cabinets are designed to keep various dishes at a consistent and uniform temperature. STEMCO capillary thermostats work in conjunction with the cabinet’s heating elements to achieve this uniform heat distribution. By accurately sensing and controlling the temperature, the thermostats help prevent hotspots and cold zones within the cabinet.
- Energy Efficiency: Efficient temperature control is improtant for energy conservation in food warming cabinets. STEMCO capillary thermostats are designed to respond to temperature changes promptly, minimizing unnecessary heating cycles. This results in improved energy efficiency, reducing operational costs and environmental impact.
- Compliance with Food Safety Standards: Maintaining the right temperature is crucial for ensuring that food is stored safely and meets health and safety standards. STEMCO capillary thermostats provide the necessary precision to comply with food safety regulations, preventing the growth of harmful bacteria and ensuring that the food remains within the recommended temperature range.
- Reliability and Durability: STEMCO is known for manufacturing durable and reliable components. The capillary thermostats and thermowells are designed to withstand the challenging conditions within food warming cabinets, including high temperatures and constant use. This reliability ensures that the components continue to function effectively over an extended period.
For more information, check out the below video to see exactly how these thermostats are used in food warming cabinets.
We take immense pride in our commitment to quality control and the reliable operation of our products. Each switch undergoes rigorous individual testing, with a 100% testing protocol implemented before it leaves our manufacturing facility. STEMCO capillary thermostats boast UL & cUL approval, attesting to their compliance with stringent safety and performance standards.
Our manufacturing facility, located in Eau Claire, WI, serves as the hub for the design, production, testing, and shipment of our products to clients worldwide. Additionally, we offer the flexibility to customize capillary thermostat switches and thermowells according to customer specifications.
STEMCO capillary thermostats and thermowells are needed components in food warming cabinets, providing accurate temperature control, uniform heat distribution, energy efficiency, and compliance with food safety standards. Their robust design and reliability make them crucial for maintaining the quality and safety of food in various catering and food service applications.